|WALK TOGETHER MARRIAGE
|When you walk together, you stay together!
This is about learning how to verbally communicate with each
other in a way that helps you both feel heard and understood.
Exploring is about learning to understand the beliefs and values
you bring into your marriage. Recognizing why you do what you
do will give you both a deeper understanding of each other.
Your belief systems show up in your behaviours towards each
other. Developing a balanced mindset in regards to the daily
expectations in marriage is foundational to the peace and security
of your day-to-day life together.
This is regarding the area of self-responsibility and self-care.
T - Talking (Verbal Communication)
- Communication how we connect with each other
- Conflict Resolution how we disagree
- Communication Style how we present ourselves
E - Exploring (Beliefs)
- Family Genogram how we were raised
- Beliefs how we make choices
- Past Baggage how we deal with past experiences
- Love/Forgiveness how we commit
- Commitment how we "dig in"
- Boundaries how we set limits
- Spirituality how we apply our faith
A - Attitude (Behaviours)
- Roles how we balance responsibility
- Sexual Intimacy how we give to each other
- Finances how we spend
- Activities how we spend our time
- Parenting how our children raise us
- Parents/ In-laws how we leave and cleave
M - Me (Personhood)
- Responsibility how we take ownership
- Individuality how we personally develop
- Self-care how we stay healthy
|Extending grace to those needing help, encouragement, and hope for a better future
|The 4 Pillars of T.E.A.M.
|As you become a strong
you become a
in the marriage.
|Contact us for a free 15 minute get acquainted call to see if we are the support you need.